Corporate Tax Planning & Advisory
Our tax planning and advice can assist Vietnam-based companies greatly in optimizing corporate tax exposure (notably comprising VAT, CIT, FCT, tariffs) and easing the pressure of corpoate tax outflows.
Why Vietnam Corporate Tax Planning & Advisory
Given that corporate tax obligations both in Vietnam, like almost anywhere in the world, can take up a considerable outflow of funds from a company, DCPA can provide corporate tax planning and strategic tax advice from day 0 of your operations in Vietnam and/or prior to your undertaking a significant cross-border transaction involving Vietnam, which can be an investment or a supply of goods or services.
DCPA helps interpret all the applicable tax laws, domestic and international, briefing all the possible implications and exposures, with emphasis on industry-specific regulatory requirements and how to take the best advantage of possible/applicable tax incentives, deductibility, loss carryforward, and proposing ways of corporate tax management.
It is thus essential that you have access to the right insight and advice at the right time to enable you to achieve effective tax compliance and manage tax risks, whilst controlling costs or fund outflows.
- Regular, constructive and friendly contacts with key Vietnamese taxation authorities which enable us to assist you effectively when needed.
- Practical and useful recommendations based on a deep understanding of your specific tax issues (industry and business-related).
- Cost-effective yet high-quality teams: We have developed a strong base of local cost-effective teams, with good training, experience and high quality of work.
- Competitive fees enabled by a lean operation.
What DCPA can help
In rendering Vietnam corporate tax planning and advisory services, DCPA offers the following standard packages besides ad-hoc, customized engagements:
- Domestic CIT planning and optimization
- Domestic VAT planning and optimization
- International corporate tax planning and strategic advice
- CIT incentives advisory
- Loss-carryforward planning and advice
- Cross-border transactions’ tax advisory.