VAT Refund Claim Assistance
For many of client firms that export substantially at zero VAT rate, while having huge input VAT, the inability to claim the input VAT can seriously undermine the business’ operating cashflow. We are here to help you ease that cashflow constraint.
Why Vietnam Refund Claim Assistance
While technically many companies are qualified for corporate VAT refund despite the numerous criteria, VAT refund claim in practice can well be a daunting and lengthy process, many of which without success. The battle is becoming more and more difficult, given Vietnam’s government is striving to increase tax revenues to boost the economy.
We can help you make sure your firm is eligible for each and every criterion of VAT refund, guide you through the arduous documentation process, liaise and make a case with the taxation authority, and follow up until a successful refund (the actual money transfer, not just a Decision in paper).
- Regular, constructive and friendly contacts with the Vietnamese taxation authorities in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and some key provinces which enable us to assist you effectively when needed.
- Practical and useful recommendations based on a deep understanding of your specific tax issues (industry and business-related).
- Cost-effective yet high-quality teams: We have developed a strong base of local cost-effective teams, with good training, experience and high quality of work.
- Competitive fees enabled by a lean operation with cost-effective teams.
What DCPA can help
- Advise the full set of criteria and ensure the client’s eligibility for tax refund
- Review all related tax supporting documentation,
- Assist in developing/ preparing templates for documentations.
- Review final supporting documentations and templates
- Prepare and submit the VAT refund application letter.
- Send experienced persons to liaise and make a case with supportive arguments with the taxation authority, to seek a favorable decision (consent of refund).
- Follow up with relevant department/ unit of the taxation authority until the actual fund disbursement.