Corporate Structuring & Incorporation
We add value in tough cases where relationship building and special structuring capabilities are required, due to regulatory constraints or non-transparency.
Vietnam Corporate Structuring & Incorporation
Foreign ownership remains a sensitive and complex matter even almost 20 years after Vietnam’s WTO accession. Restricted foreign ownership still applies in certain lucrative sectors. This would require heavy [corporate] structuring upon incorporation to ensure clients meet their business objectives for Vietnam market entry.
DCPA advise on varied corporate structuring and incorporation options that are legitimately available for you to accomplish your investment objectives. We add significant value in tough cases where relationship building and special structuring capabilities are required, due to regulatory constraints, non-transparency or whatever else reasons. In delivering these services, we may work closely with our partner law firm to ensure all is legitimate.
DCPA eventually assists you in implementation of your selected options – including preparing the paperwork and carrying out the administrative procedures with the local licensing authorities. The end game is to save your time, money and resources while helping you realize all your business goals.
- Sound combination of market knowledge (in-house and external experts), business/ entrepreneurial experience and analytics which turns data into insights
- Practical approach with facts-based, results-driven, highly-tailored research with a view to identifying on your behalf the right market entry and growth strategies for Vietnam
- Focused perspectives and analyses to enhance clients’ decision-making, performance and growth
- Nationwide coverage enabled by our team members coming from and practically working across various parts of the country – by project.
How DCPA can help
- Understand clients’ business needs in terms of business scopes vis-à-vis ownership position/ control, local partner(s)’ equity (nominee/ actual), holding company for tax-effective purposes, subsidiary structure, company name and legal rep, registered vs actual HQ address, etc.
- Sketch out and diagram all possible corporate structuring and incorporation options for clients’ consideration and selection
- Brief clients on all the steps and documentation to take/make for their understanding and cooperation
- Prepare or guide/ support clients to obtain or fulfill the required documents; take charge and coordinate the whole process of working with the licensing authorities, tackle any issues arising during the process.
Featured Track Record
Payment Solulions and Online Advertising, USA
Corporate structuring involving a business line restrictive to foreign ownership; FDI incorporation (the quicker way – via M&A).
Pharmaceutical & Personcal care, Indonesia
Corporate structuring involving a business line prohibitive to foreign ownership; FDI incorporation (the conventional way)