Business Matching or Trade Mission
Partnering with the right people is crucial for any partnership. Our services are to help develop exhaustive criteria for partner and assist throughtout search process.
Vietnam Business Matching or Trade Mission
Equipped with robust criteria-developing skills, sound market insights and connections in Vietnam, DCPA business matching services assist clients a great deal in establishing strong and profitable long-term commercial/ strategic partnerships.
In certain instances, we conduct business matching under the format of a trade mission, which is organized to guide a small/ large group of business people, corporate executives or investors with regard to their business objectives in Vietnam. The trade mission is to match clients with the most suitors, thereby providing a unique opportunity for personal interaction to close the gap between the investor (or a business opportunity seeker) and potential opportunities.
A trade mission typically includes collective meetings with various potential partners and relevant government authorities and optionally a reception event with all related business partners and industry players, plus one-on-one private meetings between directly interested parties for business matching purposes.
- Sound combination of market knowledge (in-house and external experts), business/ entrepreneurial experience and analytics which turns insights into results
- Practical approach with facts-based, results-driven, highly-tailored market studies with a view to identifying on your behalf the right market entry and growth strategies for Vietnam
- Focused perspectives and analyses to enhance clients’ decision-making, performance and growth
- Nationwide coverage enabled by our team members coming from and practically working across various parts of the country – by projects (i.e. North, South, Central Highlands, Mekong Delta).
What DCPA can help
In a typical assignment such as this, we quickly scan the industry, identify and profile prospective/ suitable players, typically falling into the following categories:
- joint venture/ M&A/ private equity partners
- suppliers or exporters
- distributors/ agents or importers/ buyers
- government bodies (in certain sectors notably infrastructure, energy)
- parters to other commercial or strategic alliances
A trade mission is only optional, subject to budget availability. Otherwise, direct business matching would help you save time and money.
Featured Track Record
Agricultural processing & wholesale, Ecuador
One-to-one business matching (at leading processors’ premises) for first-hand market exposure & direct competitor intelligence.
Industrial technology (Association), Netherlands
Trade mission on infrastructure development for first-hand market exposure and intial contacts with key goverment bodies.
Other Market Entry & Investment Advisory services
Send Us an Inquiry or RFP
B17-16, Sunrise City View, 33 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2/F Helios Tower A, 75 Tam Trinh St., Hoang Mai Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 965 964 896