Setting up a new operational facility (commercial/ manufacturing) in Vietnam may face multiple challenges. We help you meet your business objectives, budgets and productivity targets and provide a sustainable-growth enabling platform.
Why Vietnam Operations Establishment
When you consider establishing a new operational unit in Vietnam – whether it is a commercial (distribution/ sales) or manufacturing facility, you may face numerous challenges, given your lacking knowledge of the local market’s idiosyncrasies, business environment and mechanisms. Our services can help you meet your business objectives, budgets and productivity targets and simultaneously provide a platform that allows for continued, sustainable growth in the new market.
DCPA consulting team works closely with your project managers to understand your business, and supported you substantially to optimize the results of your strategic investment in Vietnam. Our services can help to greatly simplify your on-the-ground work in Vietnam, and thus save you time, money and other resources.
DCPA has a strategic and systematic approach to all aspects of your operations, further supported by local knowledge and international expertise.
- Sound combination of market knowledge, business/ entrepreneurial experience and analytics which turns insights into results
- Practical approach with facts-based, results-driven, highly-tailored research with a view to building the most efficient operations for you
- Focused perspectives and analyses to enhance clients’ decision-making, performance and growth
- Nationwide coverage enabled by our team members coming from and practically working across various geographic parts of Vietnam.
What DCPA can help
- Budgeting & financial projections
- Site/ premise identification, evaluation and selection (distribution center/ warehouse, showroom, office, manufacturing plant), logistics solutions
- Recruitment of key personnel (country head, functional managers, sales force, etc.)
- Choices of key contractors such as engineering consultant/designer and EPC contractor
- Selection of brands and vendors for: operating software or systems; machinery & equipment, stationery and devices (selection of brands and vendors)
- Sales & marketing strategy, organization and support
- Contracting and legal procedures
- Other operational support (per client’s requests).
Featured Success Stories
Quuicornac, Agricultural Processing & Wholesale, Ecuador
Siite idenfication for a target processing plant based in Central Highlands with critical sourcing reauirement.
Pharos International, Pharmaceutical & Personcal care, Indonesia
Site selction for a new manufacturing plant that meet various economic & operational criteria.