A decision to enter into a corporate transaction is only as good as the data and analyses that feed it. We provide due diligence services that can encompass data.
Why Due Diligence
Due diligene (“DD”) is an indispensable step in any corporate transaction; such need recently expands to commercial or financing transactions. The task can be done by an in-house or external team of experienced specialists. In an M&A context, DD can be classified into commercial DD (also “CDD”), financial DD, tax DD, legal DD, operational DD, IT DD, environmental DD when it comes to the focus areas of the DD. Our services are essentially commercial DD, with some mix of financial and operational DD focused on key areas of respective risks.
Based on whom we are serving, DDs can be classified into Acquisition DD or Vendor DD (also “VDD”). VDD is normally initiated by the vendor as part of a grooming homework to help them a good preparation for the disposal in a bid to maximize value, minimize disruption and avoid late surprises throughout the process.
Our DD can be highly customized in terms of scope/ focus areas, contingent on clients’ needs. By running the entire process, DCPA can ensure that all necessary data and info have been surfaced and all issues identified and discussed.
- Solid experience in DD process and strong exposure with data room
- Access to relevant valuation databases, global and local
- Practical local knowledge enabling a realistic perspective on market dynamics and business growth parameters
- Competitive fees helping you minimize transaction costs
- Deadline commitment preventing you from missing key transaction milestones.
What DCPA can help
- A close look at strategic vision and positioning
- A detailed look at industry, products, markets/segments, facilities, employees, pipeline and growth opportunities analysis.
- Review of marketplace, commercial, and financial, performance
- Review of operations and technology
- Review of balance sheet, assets and liabilities, as well as overall investment strategy
Featured Track Record
Mekong Capital, US-invested PE fund management
Exclusive sell-side M&A advisor for the divestment of Ngo Han Wire, a local leading magnet wire manufacturer.
Saigon Capital, local PE-focused asset management
Target identification and commercial due diligence for the pre-IPO investment in Truong Long Auto.
Other Transaction Advisory services
Send Us an Inquiry or RFP
B17-16, Sunrise City View, 33 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2/F Helios Tower A, 75 Tam Trinh St., Hoang Mai Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 965 964 896