Transaction Support services are highly customized in nature and vary greatly in scope from engagement to engagement, adding significant value to inexperienced vendors or acquirers.
Why Transaction Support
Lack of experience in any part in the full process of a corporate transaction can make you pay a dear price. Any professional support in an corporate transaction that does not fall in typical M&A task such as valuation and due diligence is categorized as Transaction Support. That being said, our Transaction Support services are highly customized in nature and vary greatly from engagement to engagement, typically including the following tasks:
- Solid expertiise in international M&A best practices coupled with significant relevant experience
- Access to relevant valuation databases, global and local
- Practical local knowledge enabling a realistic perspective on market dynamics and business growth parameters
- Competitive fees helping you minimize transaction costs
- Deadline commitment preventing you from missing key transaction milestones.
What DCPA can help
- Deal Structuring: Assist buyers/vendors in addressing key structuring questions such as: how to secure a majority transaction (in case minority shares are being offered), asset vs. share transaction, cash vs stock transaction, corporate structures after the deal, etc.
- Bid Support: Assist buyers in identifying and analyzing the key issues likely to influence their bid, based on info available in early stages of the process (mostly Information Memorandum and certain follow-on Q&A).
- Data Room Support: Assist vendors in preparing info/data and establishing data room based on questions asked by bidders/ interested buyers.
- Negotiation Support: Assist in negotiating the terms of the share purchase agreement (SPA).
Featured Track Record
Mekong Capital, US-invested PE fund management
Exclusive sell-side M&A advisor for the divestment of Ngo Han Wire, a local leading magnet wire manufacturer.
Saigon Capital, local PE-focused asset management
Target identification and commercial due diligence for the pre-IPO investment in Truong Long Auto.