Full-process M&A Advisory
We are confident to have the right expertise and resources to advise and support you through every stage of a corporate transaction from day one to successful closing.
Why Full-process M&A Advisory
Whether you are first-time sellers or experienced executives in dealmaking, you will often face lots of uncertainties, some of which may result in unfavorable terms or even derail the prospect of a successful closing. Whether the target is a public or privately-held company, we bring an independent perspective and a high level of technical expertise as well as professional network. Whether it is a buy or sell mandate, we usually structure a transaction into four phases in the following order: Preparation, Identification, Qualification and Finalization (to be elaborated below).
DCPA has extensive experience as well as a hands-on methodology to identify and implement the optimal structure for transactions. By understanding the underlying strategy and success factors in a given transaction, our team has the creative flexibility to propose innovative solutions to complex legal and financing structures and in so doing maximize value.
- Solid expertiise in international M&A best practices coupled with significant relevant experience
- Access to relevant valuation databases, global and local
- Practical local knowledge enabling a realistic perspective on market dynamics and business growth parameters
- Competitive fees helping you minimize transaction costs
- Deadline commitment preventing you from missing key transaction milestones.
What DCPA can help
- Preparation: Agree with Client on (target/ buyer) identification strategy, do some homework with Client (to make sure to look good in front of buyers/targets), prepare long list of targets or buyers, draft marketing material.
- Identification: Identify the right targets/buyers based on criteria set forth and agreed with clients. Identification approach can either be systematic and extensive or alternatively opportunistic and ad-hoc, depending on clients’ budget (time, money) or preferences. We establish direct contact with a target or buyer assigned by clients, on an anonymous or onymous basis. We contact potential targets, distribute marketing material and exchange relevant info; assist in evaluating the targets/buyers and making/obtaining indicative offers.
- Qualification: Help select the best offers, assist in due diligence and high-ranking meetings, draft SPA.
- Finalization: Assist in negotiating SPA until signing it and making payment and transfer of shares.
Featured Track Record
Mekong Capital, US-invested PE fund management
Exclusive sell-side M&A advisor for the divestment of Ngo Han Wire, a local leading magnet wire manufacturer.
Saigon Capital, local PE-focused asset management
Target identification and commercial due diligence for the pre-IPO investment in Truong Long Auto.
Other Transaction Advisory services
Send Us an Inquiry or RFP
B17-16, Sunrise City View, 33 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2/F Helios Tower A, 75 Tam Trinh St., Hoang Mai Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 965 964 896