Entering into a corporate transaction, notably a cross-border one involving a local Vietnamese target, is getting increasingly complex. Our Transaction Advisory team with robust international M&A expertise can add immense value.
Vietnam Transaction Advisory Services
Whatever corporate transaction you are undertaking, DCPA’s integrated team of M&A specialists works fast to help you identify, secure and drive value throughout the transaction lifecycle. Our team also helps you navigate a complex, fragmented and usually lengthy process, so you can stay out in front of the issues and make your decisions count.
We combine in-depth local sector and market knowledge, best-practice dealmaking expertise and a cross-border perspective with local expertise to help you accomplish the deal, in the areas of deal strategy, deal execution and post-deal integration.
Our typical transaction advisory services include:
- Due Diligence
- Transaction Support (limited scope)
- M&A Advisory (full scope or full process)
DCPA’s transaction advisory services stand out from those of our peers thanks to the following:
- extensive local insights and connections with local authorities and industry players/ market participants;
- international best practices learned from working experience with leading global firms and international education/ certifications
- key team members’ hands-on entrepreneurship and practical business knowledge;
- affordable service fees enabled by a lean operation and efficient local resources (both internal and external);
- consistent deadline commitment.
Featured Track Record
Mekong Capital, US-invested PE fund management
Exclusive sell-side M&A advisor for the divestment of Ngo Han Wire, a local leading magnet wire manufacturer.
Saigon Capital, local PE-focused asset management
Target identification and commercial due diligence for the pre-IPO investment in Truong Long Auto.
Industries of Vast Potential
Let us brief you about top potential industries in Vietnam in the present context.
Critical M&A questions to address
Let us brief you critical M&A questions to address in the current Vietnam M&A context.