Entering into a corporate transaction is getting increasingly complex. Our team, with robust international M&A expertise, can add significant value.
Whatever corporate transaction you are undertaking, DCPA’s integrated team of M&A specialists works fast to help you identify, secure and drive value throughout the transaction lifecycle. Our team also helps you navigate a complex, fragmented and usually lengthy process, so you can stay out in front of the issues and make your decisions count.
We combine in-depth local sector and market knowledge, best-practice dealmaking expertise and a cross-border perspective with local expertise to help you accomplish the deal, in the areas of deal strategy, deal execution and post-deal integration.
Our typical transaction advisory services include:
DCPA’s transaction advisory services stand out from those of our peers thanks to the following:
- extensive local insights and connections with local authorities and industry players/ market participants;
- international best practices learned from working experience with leading global firms and international education/ certifications
- key team members’ hands-on entrepreneurship and practical business knowledge;
- affordable service fees enabled by a lean operation and efficient local resources (both internal and external);
- consistent deadline commitment.
Featured Track Record
Mekong Capital, US-invested PE fund management
Exclusive sell-side M&A advisor for the divestment of Ngo Han Wire, a local leading magnet wire manufacturer.
Saigon Capital, local PE-focused asset management
Target identification and commercial due diligence for the pre-IPO investment in Truong Long Auto.
Send Us an Inquiry or RFP
B17-16, Sunrise City View, 33 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2/F Helios Tower A, 75 Tam Trinh St., Hoang Mai Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 965 964 896